|Universal package for|
- Asus eeePC
- Debian Etch PC (x86 and mipsel)
- Letux n30, Letux 380, Letux 400
- Nokia 770, 800, 810
- Openmoko Neo1973, Freerunner
- Sharp Zaurus (Sharp ROM)
Shown at SYSTEMS 2008|
Shown at LinuxTag 2008
SimpleWebKit became part of GNUstep
Shown at FOSDEM 2008
We offer several membership levels in the QuantumSTEP Developer Community.
Currently, we have the following levels
Advanced and Premium memberships are not free.
- Free - just a visiting developer. No registration required. Just use this page and the Forum. The Forum has its own user registration.
- Registered - you are registered for the Newsletter.
- Advanced (monthly fee) - you are registered and have signed an NDA. I that case you can access latest releases (builds), get additional information and can look into additional source codes e.g. for evaluation purposes and get Hardware rebates.
- Premium (yearly fee) - same as Advanced plus promotion of your software through the QuantumSTEP server (e.g. in the boxes Top 10 of Software Index).
To get more information and apply for a Advanced or Premium membership mail to firstname.lastname@example.org